Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Loved

 Scripture:

"You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace."

Observation:

Song of Songs is a love story of two young lovers.  Some throughout the ages have used it to speak of God's love for us.  In that case, this verse says we have stolen His heart.  God is totally in love with us.

Application:

The fact is that God loves us fully and completely.  He is love.  Love is from Him.  He created love, knows love, understands love, and wants us to understand love.  We live differently when we are confident that someone loves us.  God loves me unconditionally, and because of that, I can have confidence in my relationship with Him.  He is amazing!

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to love You more each day.  Show me how to love others as well.  Teach me to love Cheryl in a way that she knows the depths of my love for her.  Help me to love her well and for her to know she is completely loved by me and completely loved by You.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment