Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Be Strong and Don’t Fear

 Scripture:

“Say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, and do not fear, for your God is coming to destroy your enemies. He is coming to save you.””  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭35:4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The people of God were surrounded by nations that would not serve Him.  They were constantly being attacked by those with larger armies and strong leadership.  In the midst of it, the Lord tells Isaiah to speak to those with fearful hearts and tell them to be strong and not to fear because God was coming to destroy their enemies and save them.  In the midst of their constant attacks, God spoke and told them to be strong and don’t fear.  

Application:

God delights in fighting the battles of those who belong to Him.  We tend to take things into our own hands and only see our own strength, but God is stronger than any enemy that arrays against us.  We must realize that Satan’s greatest weapon is fear.  As children of God, we have nothing to fear.  Fear is not in our vocabulary.  We are to have confidence in the Lord and know He will fight our battles, no matter what comes our way.  

Prayer:

Father, let me be a person who walks in faith and never fear.  Teach me to fear You alone and nothing else.    Let my walk with You be stronger each day.  Speak to me.  Let me hear Your will at all times.  Show me the path forward and let my life please You in every way.  Help me to be an encouragement to others and let my life impact many for the Kingdom of God.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment