Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Joy

 Scripture:

“With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭12:3‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah here speaks of a day when lion and lamb will lay together and kids won’t be harmed by snakes.  He speaks of a time when the knowledge of the glory of the Lord covers the earth like waters cover the sea.  He says that with JOY we will drink from the waters of salvation.  Salvation is the Hebrew word Yeshua, which is the name of Jesus.  With joy we should draw life from Jesus.

Application:

Joy and peace have been the hallmark of my life.  I have loved life and tried to live it to the fullest.  The last couple years, I have noticed that I don’t laugh as much as I used to.  I don’t smile as much as I have throughout my life and it concerns me.  I am seeking God and asking Him to restore my joy and to fill me with His life once again.  I want to live in the joy of the Lord.

Prayer:

Father, I want to draw water from the wells of salvation with incredible joy.  I want to be filled with joy once again.  You have saved me, healed me, delivered me, etc.  Help me to live in the joy of Your salvation.  Help me to trust You, walk with You and enjoy the journey.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment