Saturday, August 21, 2021

Lifetime Goals

 Scripture:

“I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples.”  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭108:3‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist says here that he will praise the Lord among the nations and that he will sing of the Lord among the peoples of those nations.  In other worlds, he is declaring that he will worship God all over the world in every nation.

Application:

This verse describes my lifetime goals.  I want to praise God in every nation possible.  I desire to sing of the Lord’s goodness in every kindred, tribe, tongue and nation.  As God opens the doors, I want to declare the goodness of God in more and more nations of the world.  I love cultures, nations, languages, and peoples and I also desire to extend the Kingdom of God globally.  I want to sing of God’s goodness all over the world.

Prayer:

Father, as a You open the doors, I will walk through them into the nations to declare Your glory and to bring Your praise.  I want to extol Your name in every nation on this planet You created.  You are amazing and worthy of the glory of the nations, languages, etc.  I know in heaven we will hear Your worship in countless languages, but I want to worship You around the world before I come there in person.

Life Goals,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment