Friday, July 2, 2021

And So He Prospered

 Scripture:

“In everything that he undertook in the service of God’s temple and in obedience to the law and the commands, he sought his God and worked wholeheartedly. And so he prospered.”  ‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭31:21‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Hezekiah went after God and did all he could in serving the Lord and doing what God wanted.  He worked hard to obey the Law and God’s commands.  It says here that he sought God and worked wholeheartedly to serve Him.  It then adds these simple words, “And so he prospered.”

Application:

God delights in prospering those who wholeheartedly follow Him and serve Him.  Those who put God first and do things God’s way instead of their own will always be prosperous.  God does prosper His people when they honor Him with their lives. Our place is to work wholeheartedly and serve God passionately, God’s job is to prosper us.  I want to serve God with all my heart, soul mind and strength and I also want to walk in His prosperity.

Prayer:

Father, I love You and give myself to You completely this morning.  Have Your way in my life.  My life belongs to You and You alone.  Bless the works of my hands and let my family prosper in every way.  Show me how to lead Your people well and to accomplish all that You have put in my heart and in my hand.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment