Saturday, July 16, 2022

When Promotion Comes

Scripture:

“Then the king ordered his messengers to take their fastest horses and deliver the law as quickly as possible to every province. When Mordecai left, he was wearing clothes fit for a king. He wore blue and white robes, a large gold crown, and a cape made of fine linen and purple cloth. After the law was announced in Susa, everyone shouted and cheered,” ‭‭Esther‬ ‭8:14-15‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Mordecai served God well and defended his people. He did what was right and served well. He endured some very difficult times, but when it was time for his promotion, God placed him in royal clothes with royal authority. He went from s anybody outside the gate to a powerfully influential person inside the gate.  When God promotes, it will astound others.

Application:

God raises up those who serve Him with integrity and honor. He lifts up those who do the right things continually over the long haul. When God decides to promote you, He is really good at it. Our job is to remain faithful to God and to His purposes, when we do things His way and in His honor, we will see the day of promotion.

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to serve You with humility and to bring honor to Your name and to Your people. Help me to live and to lead well in my generation. Help me to be the person You want me to be above all else. I trust Your plans for my life. Teach me to follow Your voice and live as You desire.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment