Monday, July 4, 2022

Children of Abraham

 Scripture:

“So if you belong to Christ, you are now part of Abraham's family, and you will be given what God has promised.” ‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:29‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Paul is saying here that Gentiles who belong to Christ are adopted into the family of Abraham and thereby, are able to be given what God promised to Abraham and his descendants. We are part of the covenant God made with Abraham, even though we are not physical descendants. God’s covenant with Abraham was powerful, and we get to enter into it.

Application:

Since we have been adopted into the family of God, we need to act like the children of God and not like we are not part of the family. We have incredible promises, and should walk in them. God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus. We should never feel like an outsider with God, but see Him as a father who loves to bestow wonderful blessings on His children.

Prayer:

Father, thank You for adopting me into Your family. Thank you for allowing me to step into the covenant You made with Abraham through faith. Help me to believe it, act on it, and walk it out in my daily life. I want to see Your incredible blessings. You always take great care of me and my family. You are good and I appreciate You Lord.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment