Monday, July 11, 2022

God Characteristics

 Scripture:

“But, our God, you are merciful and quick to forgive; you are loving, kind, and very patient. So you never turned away from them—” ‭‭Nehemiah‬ ‭9:17‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Nehemiah’s description of the Lord here is awesome. He tells of God when he says God is merciful, quick to forgive, loving, kind, and very patient. These are incredible attributes and are spoken of throughout the Bible. 

Application:

I should be taking on the characteristics of God in my life as I continue to grow in Him. I should be becoming more merciful, quick to forgive, loving, kind and very patient. These attributes are what people should see in me if I represent the Lord to the people around me. 

Prayer:

Father, help me to represent You well. Let people describe my life the same way they described Yours. Help me to walk out Your word and live as You would have me live. Teach me to be merciful, quick to forgive, loving, kind, and very patient. Empower me to live a life that represents You well in my generation.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment