Wednesday, July 27, 2022

God All-Powerful

 Scripture:

“No one can stare at the sun after a breeze has blown the clouds from the sky. Yet the glorious splendor of God All-Powerful is brighter by far.”  ‭‭Job‬ ‭37:21-22‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Elihu had a strong perspective about who God is. He had great reverence for the Lord Almighty. Here he states that the sun in bright, but God All-Powerful is brighter by far. He says you can’t stare at the sun, but God is brighter by far. 

Application:

I need to grow in my reverence and respect for the Lord. I need to see Him as brighter than the sun, higher than the mountains, stronger than anything on earth, and exceedingly above all I can imagine. We need to see the Lord as God All-Powerful. There is nothing  and no one greater than Him.

Prayer:

God All-Powerful, help me to truly see you in that way. Walk with me and talk with me daily. Share Your word with me and teach me the deep things of God. Show me Your ways and reveal to me Your paths. Help me to stay in step with You at all times and to move when You say move. Help me to live a life submitted to You in every area.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment