Wednesday, July 6, 2022

His Faithful Love

 Scripture:

“They praised the Lord and gave thanks as they took turns singing: “The Lord is good! His faithful love for Israel will last forever.” Everyone started shouting and praising the Lord because work on the foundation of the temple had begun.” ‭‭Ezra‬ ‭3:11‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Cyrus had released some of the people of Judah to go back and begin to repair the Temple in Jerusalem. They had been in Babylonian captivity for 70 years. As the work started, the people shouted and praised God because they were seeing the beginning of the rebuilding of the Temple. They were living out the prophetic words of Jeremiah and realized it. 

Application:

When we see God doing things in our region, our church, our family, etc. we need to take the time to give Him praise and honor Him. We never want to take the Lord for granted, but to shout out His praise when we see Him moving. Our hearts should be full of praise when we see God moving in our midst.

Prayer:

Father, teach me to honor You well, especially when I see You moving in my life. Help me to follow You completely and fully. Let me always be a praise and worship person, who lifts up Your name with all my heart. You have blessed my life over and over again. You are good and Your faithful love never ends. Thank You for pouring Your faithful love over my life. You are the best!

Yours Always,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment