Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Love More

 Scripture:

“I want you to know all about Christ's love, although it is too wonderful to be measured. Then your lives will be filled with all that God is.” ‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:19‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Just prior to this verse, Paul is telling us that God’s love is so high, deep, wide, and extreme that we can’t fathom it. He says here that he wants us to know all about Christ’s incredible love because then we will be filled with all that God is. We know that God is love, therefore, when we are filled with His love, we are filled with Him.

Application:

God’s love is incredible and we should pattern our lives after His generous love. We should strive to know more and more about His love for us and for the lost. It is too much to be measured according to this passage. When we understand God’s love, it says here we will be filled with all that God is. I want to live in the fulness of who God is at all times.

Prayer:

Father, I bless Your name and worship You. You are my rock and my redeemer. You are my strength! You keep me going when I am weak. You are my source of every good thing in my life. Let me know and walk in Your incredible love more and more. Teach me to love as You love.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment