Thursday, July 21, 2022

The Mystery

 Scripture:

“Can you understand the mysteries surrounding God All-Powerful?” ‭‭Job‬ ‭11:7‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Zophar is speaking here to Job concerning his ailments and the terrible things he was going through. He says this thought-provoking question to Job, “Can you understand the mysteries surrounding God All-Powerful?” Job was suffering and wanting to accuse God because he felt he was innocent. Zophar’s question concerning the mysteries of God is important.

Application:

Sometimes we question why God does certain things and doesn’t do other things. Sometimes I question why God heals some people that don’t seem to deserve it and doesn’t heal some who I feel deserve it. This year, God has been dealing with me concerning being okay with the mystery. I will always pray for healing and miracles, but I don’t feel I need to have an answer all the time. Im learning to be content in the middle of the mystery and to trust God in the middle of the mystery.

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk with faith pathway in a way that please You above all else. Help me to have all teh faith needed to see miracles, signs and wonders, but also to walk in the mystery sometimes when things don’t seem to happen. Teach me to honor You in my faith, my walk, my life, and my teaching. Let me live a life that bring You honor.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment