Tuesday, July 26, 2022

God Speaks in Different Ways

 Scripture:

“God speaks in different ways, and we don't always recognize his voice. *” ‭‭Job‬ ‭33:14‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Elihu had enough and finally spoke up to Job. He was the youngest so he let the older gentlemen go first. He gave Job some great wisdom. In this passage, he told Job that God speaks in different ways, but we don’t always recognize his voice. This is great insight.

Application:

Sometimes God speaks in a thundering voice. Sometimes God speaks in a gentle breeze. God speaks through dreams. He speaks through people prophetically. Sometimes God speaks through circumstances and situations, but God still speaks. We must learn to tune in to what God is saying, no matter how He is saying it. Our heart must be inclined to Him so we can learn of Him.

Prayer:

Father, let me know when You are speaking to me. Help me to recognize Your voice and to live my life in obedience to it. Make it clear, no matter how You choose to speak to me, so I can do what You say. Give me a heart of wisdom and understanding and help me to lead well. 

You’re Amazing,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment