Tuesday, January 15, 2019

When God Takes Care of You

Scripture:

“Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Tell your brothers, ‘Take wagons from the land of Egypt to carry your little children and your wives, and bring your father here. Don’t worry about your personal belongings, for the best of all the land of Egypt is yours.’””
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭45:19-20‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

When Pharaoh and Joseph sent his brothers back home to get his father, Pharaoh tells them, “Don’t worry about your personal belongings, for the best of all the land of Egypt is yours.”  They were getting an upgrade and didn’t need to worry about their old stuff because the stuff in Egypt was going to be much better than anything they had in their old life.

Application:

When God takes care of You...He takes care of you!  God said He would supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.  When God takes care of you, it is an upgrade from you taking care of yourself.  I must be confident in my walk with the Lord and know I am doing His will, then I can watch and see Him take incredible care of me.  He knows how to care for His people!

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You have always been an amazing provider for Your people.  You have taken care of Your people throughout history and You continue today.  Thank You for taking care of me and my family through the years.  Your faithfulness to me is incredible,

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment