Thursday, August 2, 2018

My Secure Foundation

Scripture:

“Could there be any other god like you? You are the only God to be worshiped, for there is not a more secure foundation to build my life upon than you.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭18:31‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist realized the God was a secure foundation to build his life upon.  He realized that know God was to be worshiped and that there was nobody like our God.  Though David was wealthy and powerful, he realized where his strength came from.

Application:

A foundation is what a building or house is built on.  It is the solid part that is under the surface of the earth.  It isn’t seen, but without it, the building would fall.  God wants us to have Him as the foundation of our lives.  He wants us to build our lives in Him.  When we do, we will realize that He is the only Solid foundation.

Prayer:

Father, be the foundation of my life.  Let my life be built on You and You alone.  Strengthen my life and let it be built on You.  Be my source, my strength, my fortress and my foundation.  Help me to walk humbly before You all the days of my life.  I am Yours and want to serve You well.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment