Tuesday, July 31, 2018

You Bring Victory

Scripture:

“God, your wrap-around presence is my protection and my defense. You bring victory to all who reach out for you.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭7:10‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

This translation says that God’s wrap-around presence is our protection and defense.  Think about being wrapped by the presence of God.  We are hidden with Christ in God.  He is all around us.  He also brings victory to all who reach out to Him.

Application:

We must believe that God surrounds us with His glory and presence.  When we do that, we will have nothing to fear because before anything can get to us, it must go through God.  We must also see Him as the one who brings victory to those who reach out to Him.  We must never settle for defeat as the people of God.  We are called and destined to win.

Prayer:

Father, help me to understand more about Your wrap-around presence.  Surround me and protect me from every attack of the enemy.  Bring victory into my life, my home, my church and to everything I endeavor to do.  I trust You.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment