Thursday, July 5, 2018

Take Every Opportunity

Scripture:

Galatians 6:10. “Take advantage of every opportunity to be a blessing to others, especially to our brothers and sisters in the family of faith!”
‭‭
Observation:

Paul tells the Galatian people that they should take advantage of every opportunity to be a blessed to others, especially others believers.

Application:

I need to open my eyes to the opportunities to be a blessing to others.  When we are a blessing to those around us, we are demonstrating the love of Christ.  The opportunities are there, we just need to take advantage of them and use them for God’s glory.

Prayer:

Father, help me to take full advantage of every opportunity to be a blessing to someone around me.  Let Your love flow through my heart.  Teach me to see what You see and let my life be a blessed life. I want my life to be a blessing to others.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment