Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Life In God

Scripture:

Galatians 2:20. ““My old identity has been co-crucified with Messiah and no longer lives; for the nails of his cross crucified me with him. And now the essence of this new life is no longer mine, for the Anointed One lives his life through me— we live in union as one! My new life is empowered by the faith of the Son of God who loves me so much that he gave himself for me, and dispenses his life into mine!”

Observation:

This is the Passion Translation.  I love the wording here. When Paul says, “for the anointed one lives his life through me - we live in union as one!...and dispenses his life into mine!”  Wow.  Christ is seen here as dispensing His life into ours and through ours, and us living unified with Him.

Application:

There is so much in this little passage.  Jesus wants to live His life through us!  We are to live our lives unified with Him, connected to Him, with Him dispensing His life into ours.  Everything we do in Christ is through Him, about Him, for Him, etc.  I need to allow Christ to live through me in my generation.

Prayer:

Jesus, live through me.  Show me every step to take.  Let me truly walk in oneness with You and fulfill Your desires in the earth.  I am yours.  Let your life flow through me.  I want to live connected to You at all times.  If you want something done, do it through me.  I am yours.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment