Friday, July 27, 2018

God’s Incredible Power

Scripture:

“God’s voice is glorious in the thunder. We can’t even imagine the greatness of his power.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭37:5‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Elihu, as he was talking to Job, brings out some very excellent things about God.  He says here that God’s voice is glorious in the thunder.  He sees God in nature in every way in this chapter.  He sees all of nature as being controlled by God.  He goes on to say that we can’t even imagine the greatness of His power.  It is beyond our imaginiation.

Application:

God is capable of anything!  There is nothing too difficult for Him.  The greatness of His power causes any mountain to tremble in His presence.  His power can turn any circumstance around.  He is greater than anything I can go through.  He is able to deliver at any time from anything I have gotten myself into.  He is all-powerful and He is on my side.  I am the child of the Almighty and He loves me.  What then is impossible?  Nothing.

Prayer:

Father, thanks for sharing with me today about Your great power.  You are truly amazing and I am honored to serve You.  You are worthy of honor, praise, and dedication.  Your power causes me to want to submit myself completely to You.  Help me to follow You better each day.  I am Yours.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment