Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Infused with Explosive Power

Scripture:

Phil. 4:12-13. “I know what it means to lack, and I know what it means to experience overwhelming abundance. For I’m trained in the secret of overcoming all things, whether in fullness or in hunger. And I find that the strength of Christ’s explosive power infuses me to conquer every difficulty.”
‭‭
Observation:

This is the familiar passage that is usually translated “I can do all tings through Christ who gives me strength”.  This Passion Translation words it differently and I love the wording.  The strength of God’s explosive power infuses me to conquer every difficulty.  It is His power that infuses us to conquer.

Application:

There is incredible power in Christ.  There is nothing He cannot do and we are infused with that same power when we come to Him.  He infuses us with the power to conquer.  Whatever area needs conquered is possible with Christ infusing us with His power.  I want the explosive power of Christ working more and more in my life to conquer everything that is not of God.

Prayer:

Father, fill me with Your incredible, explosive power.  Let my life be hidden with Christ in God.  Let Jesus live more and more in me.  Help me to keep my focus right and to let Christ flow in and through me throughout the day today.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment