Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The Amazing Provider

Scripture:

Nehemiah 9:21. “For forty years you sustained them in the wilderness, and they lacked nothing. Their clothes did not wear out, and their feet did not swell!”
‭‭
Observation:

When the people of God were returning to Him after being in captivity for a long time, they were reminded of how He had provided for their ancestors.  For forty years, He sustained them in the wilderness and they didn’t lack anything.  Clothes didn’t wear out and feet did not swell.  God provides incredibly for His people!

Application:

If God can make clothes not wear out for forty years, He can do the same in other areas of life.  He is an incredible provider!  If God can sustain a couple million people in a wilderness by providing food, water and shelter, He can provide for my needs abundantly.  If He can feed the birds, He can take care of my life.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You have always been so faithful to me.  You have always provided everything I need.  I am amazed at Your works and Your love for your children.  Thank you for always providing for Cheryl and me.  No matter how bad things have looked at times in our lives, You always have come through.  Bless my life with your abundant provision.  I love You.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment