Friday, August 31, 2018

Fixed Purpose

Scripture:

“Set your gaze on the path before you. With fixed purpose, looking straight ahead, ignore life’s distractions.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭4:25‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Here we are told to set our gaze on the path before us.  In others words we should get on a path and stick to it with fixed purpose.  We are told to look straight ahead and ignore life’s distractions.  We need to figure out our purpose and set out gaze on it.

Application:

There are so many distractions today.  So may things fight for our time and attention.  Our job is to determine to fix our gaze on the path of our purpose, ignoring the distractions.  Distractions will always be there in abundance, but we must ifx our focus.  I need to focus on the main things and let the distractions go.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to get things accomplished for You and Your kingdom without getting so distracted.  Teach me to keep my priorities in order and not to give in to the distractions of the day.   I need Your help with this because there are so many distractions all day long.  Help me to accomplish what I need to today and not get distracted.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment