Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Never Lacking

Scripture:

“For the Lord God is brighter than the brilliance of a sunrise! Wrapping himself around me like a shield, he is so generous with his gifts of grace and glory. Those who walk along his paths with integrity will never lack one thing they need, for he provides it all!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭84:11‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist here tells us that God is brighter than a sunrise and He wraps Himself around us like a shield.  He goes on to say that those who walk along God’s paths with integrity will never lack one thing they need because God provides it all.  God is the provider in our lives.

Application:

When we completely follow the Lord, He will provide for our needs.  When we determine to walk along His paths, He will take care of us.  When we walk in honesty, integrity, and character, God will make sure that we don’t lack anything we need for our journey.  If we are on our own journey, we will often have lack.

Prayer:

Father, I ask You to be glorified in my life.  Let my life and lifestyle bring Your honor and praise.  Help me to walk with You daily, hourly, and by the minute.  Help me to hear Your voice at all times and be sensitive to Your promptings.  I want to see Your glory.  I long to know You more and more each day.  You are my everything.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment