Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Weapons of Warfare

Scripture:

“God’s high and holy praises fill their mouths, for their shouted praises are their weapons of war! These warring weapons will bring vengeance on every opposing force and every resistant power—”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭149:6-7‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist says here that the shouted praises of God’s people are weapons of war and that these weapons bring vengeance on every force and power that is opposing God.

Application:

Shouting the praises of God is important in our lives.  I need to shout out God’s praises more often and let more enemies be defeated.  I love to shout the praises of the Lord, but recently I have been busy with lots of other things bidding for my time.  I need to get out my guitar and let out a shout of praise to my God and watch Him bring vengeance on every opposing force and resistant power.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to arrange my schedule with some shout time.  Let me have the strength and energy to praise You with all y heart continually, but also give me some special times when I can let out a shout to the Lord.  Teach me to use and value this weapon more and more.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment