Saturday, August 11, 2018

Satisfied with God

Scripture:

“I overflow with praise when I come before you, for the anointing of your presence satisfies me like nothing else. You are such a rich banquet of pleasure to my soul.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭63:5‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist says here that he overflows with praise when he comes before God.  He says the anointing of God’s presence satisfies him like nothing else and that God is a rich banquet for his soul.  He loved the presence of the Lord and the anointing of His Spirit.

Application:

I love the presence of the Lord.  It is amazing to be in His presence.  There is nothing like it in all the world.  I can say with the Psalmist that the anointing of God’s presence satisfies me like nothing else. There’s nowhere I’d rather be than in the presence of the Lord.  His presence brings confidence, strength, anointing, power, and everything we need for life and godliness.

Prayer:

Lord, I’m a lover of Your presence.  In your presence I find my joy, my peace, my confidence, my heart, and my anointing.  Let me walk in Your presence at a greater level.  Let it not be something I step into occasionally, but something I walk in continually.  There’s no place I would rather be than in Your presence with Your glory and anointing flowing.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment