Thursday, August 16, 2018

My Daily Prayer

Scripture:

“Teach me more about you, how you work and how you move, so that I can walk onward in your truth until everything within me brings honor to your name.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭86:11‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist wants to know more about God.  He wants to know how God works and moves so that he can walk in truth and bring honor to the Lord’s name.  His desire is to know God better and better so that He can reflect Him more and more.

Application:

My daily prayer is that I can know God more and more every day.  I want to know Him.  I want to know what pleases Him and what I do that frustrates Him.  I want to walk with Him in a way that brings great honor to His name.  This is my heart’s desire in life.

Prayer:

Lord, I want to know You more each day.  I want to hear Your voice clearly and to feel what You feel.  I want to walk with You each moment in intimacy.  Help me to seek You and to find You more every day.  Reveal Yourself to me more and more so I can reflect You better and better.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment