Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Why Was I Created?

Scripture:

“Everything you have made will praise you, fulfilling its purpose. And all your godly lovers will be found bowing before you. They will tell the world of the lavish splendor of your kingdom and preach about your limitless power.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭145:10-11‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist says here that everything God made will praise Him, fulfilling their purpose.  My purpose is to praise the Lord.  It goes on to say that the Lord’s Godly lovers will bow, tell the world about the splendor of His kingdom and preach about His limitless power.

Application:

If my purpose is to praise Him.  I need to implement that in my life more and more.  I want to go beyond that and be one of his godly lovers.  It is these who will tell the world, and preach his limitless power.  We can tell and preach because we are godly lovers.  My first goal is to be a godly lover.  My second goal is to tell the world about His incredible kingdom and preach about His limitless power.

Prayer:

Lord, let my life bring Your praise.  Bring me into a place where my praise is continual and with all my heart.  I want to serve You well.  As I praise You, continue to open doors for me to preach about Yoru limitless power.  Let me not just preach it, but demonstrate it so that Your name will be greatly praised in all the earth.  Come and confirm Your word with signs following.

I Am Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment