Wednesday, August 22, 2018

God Turns Things Around

Scripture:

“He raises the poor out of the dust, And lifts the needy out of the ash heap, That He may seat him with princes— With the princes of His people.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭113:7-8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

One of God’s most awesome traits is that he turns things and people around in beautiful ways.  He is the one who raises the poor out of their poverty and seats them with princes.  So many times in my life I have witnessed people with no education, money, prestige, etc. sitting in high places with important people because God raised them up.

Application:

Nothing is too difficult for God.  He is able to take the poor and needy and give them places of influence.  He is able to turn any situation around in a moment should He decide to.  Our job is to trust Him and put our confidence in Him.  When we humble ourselves before Him, He will raise us up.

Prayer:

God, you are able to turn any situation around.  I ask You to bless my home, my family, and my church abundantly.  I thank You for all You have done in my life, but I also walk You to take it to the next level.  You have been blessing us for years and have proven this to me over and over again.  Help me to live a life that pleases You and that You want to bless.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment