Saturday, September 1, 2018

Success and Wisdom

Scripture:

““You will find true success when you find me, for I have insight into wise plans that are designed just for you. I hold in my hands living-understanding, courage, and strength.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭8:14‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Wisdom is calling out in this verse.  It says that true success will be found when wisdom is found.  It says that wisdom has wise plans that are designed just for me.  We are told that wisdom has living-understanding, courage and strength in it’s hands.  Wisdom is powerful and crucial in our lives if we are going to be successful.

Application:

I need to seek wisdom more and more in my life.  I want what it has to offer.  I want to know the wise plans designed for me.  I want to have understanding, courage and strength.  I am placing wisdom as a value that I am seeking for in my life.

Prayer:

Lord, let me walk with the wise.  I know that wisdom comes from You and Your word.  Help me to never be satisfied in the pursuit of wisdom.  I want to always know exactly what to do in every situation because I walk with the wisdom of the ages as my Father and friend.  Let me know You more and more and let my life be filled with wisdom.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment