Tuesday, September 25, 2018

You Planned Them

Scripture:

Isaiah 25:1 "O Lord, I will honor and praise your name, for you are my God.  You do such wonderful things!  You planned them long ago, and now you have accomplished them."

Observation:

Isaiah praises God here and declares Him to be God.  He then says that God does wonderful things and that He planned them long ago and has not accomplished them.  Nothing takes God by surprise.  He planned them all a long time ago.

Application:

When I have things happen in my life, I need to remember that it is not a surprise to God.  He planned it long ago and is now accomplishing it.  God has been working out the details of my life long before I was born.  He knows where I'm going, what I'm doing, and what I'm going to do. 

Prayer:

Father, help me to lean on this verse when I am having a bad day, frustrated or just feeling overwhelmed.  Help me to remember that You are in control and You have planned every day of my life far in advance.  You are amazing!

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment