Thursday, September 27, 2018

My Foundation

Scripture:

“In that day he will be your sure foundation, providing a rich store of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge. The fear of the Lord will be your treasure.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭33:6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah here describes the Lord as a sure foundation, providing  salvation, wisdom and knowledge.  He is truly a foundation to build our lives upon.  He is wisdom personified and gives knowledge we can’t have ourselves.  He is the source of every good thing.

Application:

I want to trust the Lord more and more each day.  I have built my life on Him as a foundation, but sometimes I treat life like I am the foundation instead of Him.  When He is the foundation, I don’t stress about what is going to happen.  When He is the foundation, I don’t have to worry about certain things.  I also want to be a person of great wisdom so this morning I ask the God of all wisdom to fill my life completely.

Prayer:

Father, as I leave for India to declare Your word there, go before me.  I pray Your protection over our team and pray for You to pour out Your Spirit on all flesh.  May Your hand be upon us mightily and may many, many people make Your their foundation this week.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment