Monday, October 1, 2018

The Spirit Poured OutYour

Scripture:

“For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, And floods on the dry ground; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, And My blessing on your offspring;”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭44:3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah sees a day when the Spirit of God is poured out.  He says the outpouring is for those who are thirsty.  He says there will be floods on dry ground.

Application:

When we are thirsty, God will pour out His Spirit on our lives.  Our job is to be thirsty, His job is to do the outpouring.  I am in India right now, expecting an outpouring of the Holy Spirit.  I also want to see His blessing that is promised on my offspring.

Prayer:

Lord, I am thirsty for a move of God here in India and everywhere I go.  You are my everything and there is nothing I want more than to see You pour out Your Spirit.  I long for a move of God.  Pour it out Lord!

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment