Saturday, October 20, 2018

One Heart and Passion

Scripture:

“And I will give them one heart and one purpose: to worship me forever, for their own good and for the good of all their descendants.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭32:39‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Jeremiah declares the word of the Lord to the people of Judah and Jerusalem.  He tells them that they are going into Babylonian captivity, but that the day would come when they would come back to their land and worship God with one heart and one purpose.  He goes on to say this is for their own good and for the good fo their descendants.

Application:

My worship affects my generations.  My worship affects my personal life, but it also affects those around me.  Worship is all about God, but it is also for our benefit.  When we worship, we are honoring God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.  In return, He lifts us up and brings blessings into our lives and the lives of our descendants.  May we, as God’s children, worship Him with all we have in unity of purpose and heart.

Prayer:

Father, let my worship come to a new level.  Let my worship affect those around me.  Let my walk with You cause others to long for You.  Help me to give myself back to worship again.  Lately my worship level has not been as good as the past.  I want to always be a worshipper.  Help me to prioritize my life to get more accomplished in less time so I create more time to worship You.

Your Son,
Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment