Friday, September 7, 2018

Gentle Wisdom Wins

Scripture:

“Use patience and kindness when you want to persuade leaders and watch them change their minds right in front of you. For your gentle wisdom will quell the strongest resistance.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭25:15‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

This proverb is powerful.  The author says to use patience and kindness in persuading leaders and they will change their minds.  He says that gentle wisdom will quell the strongest resistance.  Gentle wisdom wins every time.

Application:

I need to walk in gentle wisdom.  I have been asking God to let me walk in wisdom more and more in my life, but here I’m challenged to add gentleness to it.  When gentleness, patience and kindness are added to wisdom, the result is that it will quell the strongest resistance.  I want to walk this way in my life and bring glory to God through it.

Prayer:

Lord, let me walk with he wise and in gentleness, kindness and patience.  Help me to trust You more and to let You fight my battles.  Let my life demonstrate a powerful walk and trust in You.  Help me not to defend myself, but to walk in gentleness, patience and great wisdom.  Show me how to implement this in my life each day.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment