Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Wisdom is Valuable

Scripture:

“Everyone wants gold, but wisdom’s worth is far greater. Silver is sought after, but a heart of understanding yields a greater return.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭16:16‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

The author here says that wisdom is more valuable than gold.  Everyone wants gold and most don’t realize that wisdom is worth more.  People search for silver, but understanding has greater returns than silver.

Application:

Wisdom and understanding are extremely valuable and we should seek them out with all we have.  A wise person is blessed bu God and people pay great amounts of money to those with understanding.  When you understand something that others don’t, your life becomes more valuable.  I need to seek after wisdom and understanding more and more.  I need to ask more “why” questions to the Lord.

Prayer:

Father, teach me to walk with the wise and to seek understanding.  I want my life to be valuable and profitable.  Work in my life in every area.  Help me to discern wise choies concerning my life, family and ministry.  Show me wisdom and help me value understanding.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment