Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Complete Satisfaction

Scripture:

“When you live a life of abandoned love, surrendered before the awe of God, here’s what you’ll experience: Abundant life. Continual protection. And complete satisfaction!”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭19:23‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Solomon says here that living a life of abandoned love, surrendered before the awe of God, you can expect abundant life, continual protection and complete satisfaction.  What a package deal!  Our job is simply to live our lives abandoned to God and His will, He then blesses us with life, protection and satisfaction.

Application:

I need to hold onto this word.  As I do my part of living full of a love that abandons all for Christ and I stay in a place so awe toward the Lord, He will bless my life.  I need to work on my part of the equation and believe He will do His part.  I am expecting abundant life, protection and complete satisfaction.

Prayer:

Father, let me live my life full of awe in Your presence.  Help me to live abandoned to You and Your will for my life.  Bless me and my family.  Let us see the faithfulness of God.  You know my heart and. Desire to bless others.  Bless my life, that I may be a blessing to others.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment