Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Restoration and Revival

Scripture:

“Zion will be restored by justice; those who repent will be revived by righteousness.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭1:27‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah says here that Zion will be restored by justice and those who repent will be revived by righteousness.  We don’t talk much about justice any more, but God’s is just.  He does what is just and wants his people to bring about justice for the oppressed.  He also tells us that those who repent will be revived by righteousness.

Application:

I need to learn more and study justice.  I know it is God’s heart, but I don’t have a full understanding of justice from God’s point of view.  I also want to live in righteousness and fulfill all God has for my life.  I want to serve Him well to the end of my days.  I want to be a vessel that brings repentance and revival to others.

Prayer:

Father, use my life to bring about repentence and revival in the hearts of people all over the world.  Teach me your justice and reveal to me more about this topic.  I want to learn.  Flow through my life to bring revival, repentance and righteousness.  On this trip to India, pour out Your Spirit.  Let mulititudes be impacted isn’t this way.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment