Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Supernatural Turnaround

 Scripture:

”The Lord caused the Egyptians to look favorably on the Israelites, and they gave the Israelites whatever they asked for. So they stripped the Egyptians of their wealth!“ ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭12‬:‭36‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

This passage speaks of the Exodus out of Egypt by God’s people. They were slaves in Egypt for 430 years, but when they left, they left with the wealth of Egypt. When God decided to bless them, He did it overwhelmingly. They walked in favor and the people of Egypt gave them whatever they asked for, including their gold, money, resources, animals, etc. They went into the land with nothing and came out like a wealthy army.

Application:

Even when things seem terrible and nothing seems to be going right, God can turn things around quickly and bless you beyond belief. In a single day, God made a bunch of slaves wealthy and strong. Sometimes the wait is long, but God always comes through and eventually those who serve Him well, will be blessed. I am trusting God to bless my life in great ways as I serve Him faithfully and do whatever He gives me to do.

Prayer:

Father, help me to trust You more and more each day. Bless my life and let me be a blessing. Teach me to walk in wisdom and to trust You for supernatural financial breakthrough for my family and my church so we can be a blessing to the world. I want to extend Your kingdom and leave a mark through my life more and more as I grow older.

Yours Always and Forever,

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment