Thursday, January 4, 2024

Abraham’s Blessing and Mine

 Scripture:

”I will make you into a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others. I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you.”“ ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭12‬:‭2‬-‭3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God interacted with Abraham and called him to go the land of Canaan. He made him this promise, which is also promised to everyone who becomes part of the family of God since Jesus. He said He would blessed them and make them famous and that they would be a blessing to others. God told Abraham he would bless those who bless him and curse those who treated him wrong. This is an inherited promise as a child of God today. Lastly, he said all families of the earth would be blessed through him.

Application:

We are called to be people of impact. Our lives should be blessed as we walk with the Lord. We should be a blessing to all the families on the earth. We should be a blessing to all those around us because of our relationship with the Father. We need to believe we walk in the blessings of Abraham and that these promises transfer to us as we follow Christ.

Prayer: 

Lord God Almighty, you are worthy of all my praise and glory and honor. You are amazing and it is a privilege to serve You. Help me to understand my relationship with You better. I want to walk in the blessings of Abraham, which are promised to me as a child of God. Let my faith increase and let my life bring Your praise. Let the nations of the world be blessed because of my life.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment