Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Blessed By Obedience

 Scripture:

”I will do this because Abraham listened to me and obeyed all my requirements, commands, decrees, and instructions.”“ ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭26‬:‭5‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God is speaking to Isaac here about how He had blessed his father, Abraham, and why. He says that Abraham listened to Him and obeyed all His requirements, commands, decrees, and instructions. Abraham was blessed by God because of His obedience to the things of God. God was letting Isaac know he was blessed because of the obedience of his father. 

Application:

God clearly blesses obedience to Him and His ways. He prospers those who truly walk in His ways and obey His voice in all things. I want to live a blessed life that sees God’s miraculous provision and blessing.  I want to obey God and bring Him glory in everything I do. I want my actions to bring about the blessing of the Almighty.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You blessed Abraham because of his obedience to Your word. Bless my life. Let my life reflect Your values and Your ways. When You look at my life, I want You to be honored. Empower me to live a life of obedience that You can bless. Teach me Your ways and let me walk on Your paths with excellence. 

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment