Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Multiply

 Scripture:

”Then God blessed Noah and his sons and told them, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth.“ ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭9‬:‭1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God had just wiped out His entire creation because of sin and disobedience. Now He blesses Noah and his sons, the only righteous, and the only humans left on the planet and tells them to multiply and fill the earth. 

Application:

Multiplication is alway related to God. He told Adam and Eve to multiply and will the earth. He told Noah to multiply and refill the earth. God is the God of multiplication. God always thinks in multiplication and willing the earth. The Gospel must multiply and fill the earth. The Great Commission is a command to multiply when you think about it. He wants the Gospel to fill the earth and multiply. I want to multiply the gifts and abilities God has given me and give them back to Him.

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to be faithful in that which You have given me. Teach me to walk in Your ways and to do what You want me to do. Empower me to be fruitful in my older years more than in my former years. I want to see Your kingdom multiplied. I want to see Word of Life multiply. I want to see this region touched by Your glorious hand. Multiply my effectiveness. I am Yours and Yours alone.

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment