Monday, January 8, 2024

Living In His Presence

 Scripture:

”He responded, ‘The Lord, in whose presence I have lived, will send his angel with you and will make your mission successful. Yes, you must find a wife for my son from among my relatives, from my father’s family.“ ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭24‬:‭40‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

I love this expression used by Abraham, “The Lord, in whose presence I have lived, will send his angel with you and make your mission successful.” What a powerful statement! He was confident in his walk with God. He knew his God would come through for him and find a wife for his son. 

Application:

I want to live in such a way that I can have the kind of faith Abraham had. He made so many major decisions out of his walk with God. He knew God would send his angels to make his desires happen. He knew God was on his side because he lived in the presence of the Lord. I want to live in the presence of the Lord like that. 

Prayer:

Father, I want to know You like Abraham knew You. I want to hear Your voice as clearly as Abraham did and to serve You well all the days of my life. Help me to stay focused on You and enable me to hear Your voice clearly during this 21 day fast. Open the windows of heaven and bless my life, my family, my church, and the world. Teach me to walk with You like Abraham did. I long for Your presence.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment