Monday, January 22, 2024

Use What You Know

Scripture:

”To those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given, and they will have an abundance of knowledge. But for those who are not listening, even what little understanding they have will be taken away from them.“ ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭13‬:‭12‬ ‭NLT‬‬ 

Observation:

In this passage, Jesus tells people that those who listen to His teaching get more understanding, and then they will have an abundance of knowledge. Those who won’t listen will have what they have received taken away. He gives an abundance of knowledge to those who use what they know. If you want to walk deeper with God, you have to put into practice what you have learned from the Word.

Application:

We should strive to walk in the revelation we have received, or the revelation will dry up. When we apply what we learn, we grow and God gives more and more. Application equals increase. We should desire, not only to know more about God, but to walk in what we know. God has infinite knowledge for us, but it is only accessible when we do something about what we already know.

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to live what I know. Most of my life I have lived below what I know from Your word. Help me to reverse that and to walk in 100% of the revelation You have given me. Forgive me for hearing Your word and not doing it, or for living below my potential because I haven’t put certain parts of Your word into practice in my life. I want to USE what I KNOW.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment