Thursday, February 1, 2024

Give Him Praise

 Scripture:

”The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him— my father’s God, and I will exalt him!“ ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭15‬:‭2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The people of Israel had just come across the Red Sea and God had drowned the entire Egyptian army there. He had done incredible things for Israel, demonstrating His power to them as He was bringing them out of Egyptian captivity. When they got to the other side they sang a beautiful song, which this verse is part of. It declares that the Lord is their strength and song and that it was He who gave them the victory. Therefore they would praise Him and exalt Him.

Application:

When God shows Himself strong in our lives, we would do well to sing Him a song of praise. When we have victories, we need to acknowledge Him in every way. He is the one who gives me strength. He is the one who gives me a song. He deserves all the glory and honor in my life. God has been good to me through the years and I will shout His praises to the whole world.

Prayer:

Father God, You are great and glorious. You deserve the glory and honor. You have blessed my life over and over again. You have allowed me to participate in the extension of Your kingdom. You have worked miracles in my life I could have never done. You are my strength. You are my song. You are my everything. All I have is Yours. Be glorified in my life.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment