Friday, February 2, 2024

Let the World See Your Power

 Scripture:

”I know now that the Lord is greater than all other gods, because he rescued his people from the oppression of the proud Egyptians.”“ ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭18‬:‭11‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

This verse is Jethro, the father in law of Moses speaking. He had come to see what the Lord had done for the people of Israel. He had Moses working with him for 40 years and probably was somewhat skeptical of whether Moses was going to be able to do what he was sent to do. After seeing God’s people firsthand in the wilderness, he was amazed and declared “The Lord is greater than all other gods, because he rescued his people from the oppression of the proud Egyptians.”

Application:

When God really moves on behalf of His people, the worldly onlookers begin to see who He is and how wonderful He is. I want to live a life that makes unsaved people declare, “now I know that the Lord is greater than all other gods.” I want to live a life that makes the unsaved believe there is a God in heaven that blesses His people. I want to be an example of God’s blessing so much, that those around me have to know there is a God.

Prayer:

Lord, let my light shine. Let my life bring You glory and honor. Help me to live a life that makes the unbelievers, believe. Live in and through my life and let the world see it and know You are God and there is none like You. Make Your name famous through my life. 

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment