Saturday, February 3, 2024

His Kingdom of Priests

 Scripture:

”Now if you will obey me and keep my covenant, you will be my own special treasure from among all the peoples on earth; for all the earth belongs to me. And you will be my kingdom of priests, my holy nation.’ This is the message you must give to the people of Israel.”“ ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭19‬:‭5‬-‭6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God tells His people here that if they obey Him and keep His covenant, they will be a special people to Him and they will be a kingdom of priests, a holy nation. His desire from the beginning was always to be God to His people and for His people to be a kingdom of priests. He makes this possible when we walk in obedience to Him and His covenant.

Application:

We are a peculiar people. We are to be different than every other group of people on the planet. We are meant, as believers, to be a kingdom of priests and to shine God’s love and light to the entire world. We have all been given access as priests into the holy place. We are ALL allowed to enter the holy of holies, not just a few special priests. God made a way for us to walk hand in hand with Him, accomplishing His will in the earth. As we surrender our lives to Him, we can expect Him to work in and through us.

Prayer:

Father, take my life and use it for Your glory. Fill me to overflow with Your Spirit. Let it be evident that I am part of Your priestly line who live in Your presence. Bless my life. Bless my family. Bless my church. Bless my region. Touch the world through my life as I yield to You more and more.

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment