Thursday, February 22, 2024

EXACT Obedience

 Scripture:

”This is a permanent law for you, to purify the people of Israel from their sins, making them right with the Lord once each year.” Moses followed all these instructions exactly as the Lord had commanded him.“ ‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭16‬:‭34‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

This passage and the previous laid out exactly how the priests were to serve the Lord and offer sacrifices to purify the land and the people. It says here that Moses followed all these instruction EXACTLY as the Lord had commanded them. These were very distinct and particular laws for God’s worship. God let it be clear what was expected and Moses followed every detail.

Application:

I often say that God gives more revelation to those who hear and obey. Why should He give us more when we are not doing what we already know? We need to fulfill every detail of how God wants us to live, then we can expect more revelation about things. I want to serve God well in my generation and to accomplish all He has for me. I need to walk in complete obedience at all times.

Prayer:

Father, You are worthy of my very best! You are holy, righteous, and mighty. You are majestic and powerful. You are the best and I want to offer You myself once again this morning. Help me to live EXACTLY how You want me to live. Help me to walk in step with Your Spirit and never miss out on what You want. 

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment