Saturday, February 10, 2024

Led By The Spirit

 Scripture:

”Now whenever the cloud lifted from the Tabernacle, the people of Israel would set out on their journey, following it.“ ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭40‬:‭36‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

When the Tabernacle was completed exactly as Moses heard from the Lord, the glory of the Lord filled the Tabernacle like a cloud and Moses could no longer go inside. Whenever the cloud lifted, the people would set on their journey and follow it. When it would stop, they would set up camp. This is how the people of Israel made it through the wilderness for forty years.

Application:

The cloud of the Old Testament represents the Spirit of the New Testament. We are to be people of the Spirit who are led by the Spirit at all times. I want to live my life in step with the Spirit. The Spirit is like the wind, Jesus said, you don’t know where it comes from or where it is going. Spirit led people are like that. I want to be led by God’s Spirit always and to move with the cloud of His presence. I don’t want to do anything outside of His will.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, lead me and guide me throughout my life. I offered my life to You many years ago. Take it and mold it, shape it, use it for Your glory. Let me be led by Your Spirit and not simply do what makes sense to others. Help me to hear Your voice above all others and to do whatever You speak. Open doors in my life and lead me through them. I am Yours!

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment