Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Trust God’s Love

 Scripture:

“But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me.”  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭13‬:‭5‬-‭6‬ ‭NLT

Observation:

The Psalmist here says that he trust in God’s unfailing love. God’s love is trustworthy and unfailing. ‬The Psalmist rejoiced because God had rescued him. He declares the goodness of God through song. A heart that trusts God will always worship God.

Application:

We must learn to acknowledge God in everything we do. Our trust is in His love. He has rescued us. He has been good to us and we need to look for ways to say thank you, and worship and praise the Lord. He has done so much for me personally. I have always been able to trust God, even when others have let me down. God is my rock and fortress. He is the one I trust above all and I need to trust Him more.

Prayer:

Father, teach me to trust You more. I want to trust You in every way and in every area of my life. You have been good and I promise to spend some time in worship. I long for Your presence and want to know You more intimately. I long for Your presence. You presence brings life and healing. Come Holy Spirit and meet with me today. Walk with me and talk with me. I invite you into my life at a deeper level.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment