Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Praise to the Ends of the Earth

Scripture:

“As your name deserves, O God, you will be praised to the ends of the earth. Your strong right hand is filled with victory.”  ‭Psalms‬ ‭48‬:‭10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God deserves to be praised to the ends of the earth. His strong right hand is fill with victory. The Psalmist realized that God’s hand is powerful and that His name is worthy of praise and honor. He knew where his help came from and who it was that gave him the victory so many times in his life. 

Application:

God must receive all the glory and honor in our lives. He is the only one worthy of our praise. He alone is high and lifted up. His power is incredible and we must set the example of praising Him in all the earth. I love to praise God is hard places in the earth. He is worthy in the worst situations. He is worthy in the poorest villages. He is worthy of my praise in all the earth and I will give it to Him.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are worthy of my very best worship and praise. You are my king and my God. You are my rock and my salvation. You are my deliverer and my song. You lift my head and have always had great compassion on me. You have all power and authority and I submit my life to You. Show me every step to take. Guard my path and don’t let me do anything that You don’t want me to do.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment